Curious about what your kid is learning at The Lab? Or simply want to be part of the digital transformation in today’s world?
This is an adult workshop designed to allow participants to have a chance to explore their interest in Coding and Computational Thinking. The workshop is designed to be fun and engaging, and expose participants to different software and hardware tools.
Join our Parent Workshop! No prior coding knowledge required!
Week 1: Introduction to Coding
- Introduction to Raspberry Pi & Sensors
- Introduction to Blocky
- The Traffic Light Exercise
- Blocky Game
Week 2: Basic Programming with Google Blockly
- Conditional Statement
- Blocky Challenges
Week 3: Basic Python Programming
- Introduction to IDE & Python Language
- Programming Exercises in Python
Week 4: Python Programming with Raspberry Pi
- Interfacing with Rasberry Pi
- Programming Exercises in Pythhon